Sunday, August 28, 2011

Label Love: Ksubi

Miranda Kerr wearing Ksubi head to toe
Ksubi Albuquerque Cut Offs

Ksubi is one of my all-time favorite Australian labels and I just had to dedicate a post to it. Designers Dan Single and George Gorrow seem to know what girls want. I usually find myself craving to try on every single piece. Unfortunately, I can only admire through the screen as it is not popularly stocked in Perth. Reasons being, I assume, the heavy price tag and Perth being a small town. They do have their affordable pieces but they are nowhere near cheap. However, don't take my word for it, as this is coming from a girl born and bred in Brunei where everything is jaw-droppingly cheap.

Aside from being an ultra-rad designer line, Ksubi is also a cult denim label. Spotted on notable celebrities such as Fergie, Hilary Duff, Noami Watts, Hayden Christensen & more (source: Denim Blog), it is definitely one to look-out for. I have already invested in a few pairs of their highly coveted denim. The quality, cut and fit is amazing. I personally think they're worth the splurge as jeans are forever and can take you through the seasons.

Noami Watts wearing Ksubi which happens to be one of the pairs I own


Ksubi leather jacket "A Radical Departure From Nothing" collection 

I am currently coveting the edgy leather jacket from their latest collection $699. Price is overkill but you are definitely getting the bang for your buck. It has the perfect balance of structure and grunge. The uniquely structured hems and collar is reason enough for me to make my purchase. Now, to find the cash.

If I were to describe Ksubi in one word: effortless-cool.

I cheated, that's two words :P

No comments:

Post a Comment