Thursday, September 1, 2011

Classic sneakers





Mink Pink jumper, Vintage Levi's, Converse sneakers

Today I took on the role of photographer for every picture in the post. Tried to implement more creativity in my shots but it proved to be quite challenging without a tripod, having to place my camera on the next best thing I could find. I ended up taking most of my shots from tables and it got pretty tiresome when I had to run back and forth in time for the auto-timer. I do have a remote clicker but haven't figured out how to use it yet. Last time I tried, it didn't work. I don't know what the problem is but will look into it again otherwise, it's just laying around and it wasn't cheap.

On a side note, though my shoe collection consists mainly of boots now, I still own a pair of Converse. So easy to wear and comfy, a definite wardrobe staple.

No comments:

Post a Comment